Marshawn Evans Daniels is a reinvention strategist and life coach mentoring women around the world to live bolder in the areas of faith and business. As a serial entrepreneur, TV personality, creator of the Godfidence® movement and founder of SHE Profits®, she helps women turn ideas into income and faith into action.
Where to Find Marshawn
CEO Stories 026: Believing Bigger
The key to getting what you want and pursuing your calling? Marshawn shares that it’s simply a matter of “Ready, FIRE, Aim” and you’ll move further faster.
- How she saw entrepreneurship show up in her childhood
- What she believes is her competitive edge
- How to "act as if" to make your calling happen
- The real way to get things done toward your dreams
- How she unintentionally started her current business
CEO Stories 027: How to Fail Upwards
Failure is rarely the end. Instead for Marshawn it opened up a new door that led to her next purposeful pursuit.
- How to work through personal trials alongside your business
- Why mind-care is just as important as self-care
- The #1 threat to your success
- How to love what you do more
CEO Stories 028: How to Prepare to Delegate
With growth comes obstacles, so you must be prepared to take it on. Having the right team in place is key.
- Why being fired was actually the best thing that ever happened to Marshawn
- The one thing that will make you delegate
- How to be ready when that happens
- How to keep yourself from confusing your business with your identity
- Top ways to stay focused on your big vision
CEO Stories 029: Inspiration Marketing with Marshawn Daniels
You have the power to speak life into yourself and others, and when you use your voice, your business can grow exponentially.
- How to create your legacy
- The one part of speaking that you really need to master
- The secret to marketing that inspires action
- How to know which voice to listen to